Southern Wesleyan University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Southern Wesleyan University

Liza

I felt accepted as soon as I stepped on campus. There was someone with us on our entire stay. When we were going through our tour, they made sure that they answered any and all questions that we had. They also made sure that we had time to rest for lunch. I especially loved the rooms. Another thing that really drew me to this university is their academic programs. The fact that students are sought out by outside businesses.

Daniel

I think Southern Wesleyan is a very good college. It has a solid campus layout and structure with a good student base. There are plenty of opportunities to do extracurricular activities, a good variety of sports and many chances for mission trips for global travel and aid opportunities. The staff/faculty there are really what separates the college from other places, the teacher -> student interaction is very excellent. It is a very safe and friendly environment and they truly want what is best for the student and their educational needs.

Dani

Southern Wesleyan was not one of my first choices when deciding what college I wanted to attend. I later decided that the Christian culture would be great to be around. As the year has went by I think I am enjoying it. Although chapel is a great experience, I just believe that there should not be that many mandated to attend. Maybe half of that would be better.

Katherine

Southern Wesleyan University has the best college atmosphere that I have every been around. The teachers and faculty go out of their way to meet you and make you feel at home and they encourage a community atmosphere that keeps every student involved. It is definitely the best all-around college atmosphere.

Destiney

Southern Wesleyan is a Christ-centered organization that gives every student every opportunity to become successful. They are an understanding group of educators who want to provide scholastic education as well as life lessons and life-long connections. Southern Wesleyan University is by far one of the best decisions i have made, and many other students would say the same.

Vivian

Going here has made college a lot easier for me. The faculty of campus treat you as a person and not a number unlike most colleges. We are a small and faith-filled community which we do not apologize for. The community is great, there is no way you could come here and not make new life longs friends. I wouldn't trade it for any other school. It's been a blessing all the amazing opportunities you get to learn and get hands on while learning in your field. They also offer plenty of scholarship opportunities making it an affordable university. There is something here at SWU for everyone!

Mary

I love the small, intimate atmosphere that Southern Wesleyan University provides. Small class sizes and approachable professors are an added bonus. It is great to know that i am not just a number; I am a valued person and am being prayed for daily.

I love the atmosphere right when you set foot there. Everyone has the same goal and it's to keep wanting more in life. I feel at home the last feel times I've been to visit. The tiny class setting is going to be so helpful to interact and understand.

Tatiana

Overall, Southern Wesleyan University is a great school to attend. The class sizes are small which allow for more personalized learning, and all of the professors are great. The atmosphere at SWU is also unlike one at any other school. Everyone here genuinely cares about you as a person, whether they be the professors, coaches, or other students. SWU has the most welcoming, friendly, and genuine atmosphere of any university I have ever visited. That alone puts it above the rest when deciding what university is the right one to attend.

Trinity

Here at southern erhufoipm fph forhiuf rpeufhr f fr furofh rghr ru hp rwhepof hedofh isbfi bdsogfbfiubgilfb sif shd fos f fh rifosfh;ghsouf sdf dfdofbd ghfiufiif i df gidf feh f hdifdsf ds f sdfh fhd sfoslfijlb moidfuhf d feyues ocxnckbbgvlnroeo iod foh eofh pidfip d fe gh fobg bdiugh fs sgir fo sodg gofougf u rf g of og osdfbg og u orodhiofpisip dis gfsig d if hdsigps go sdgp p gpprgpi phfuguo ei vh ger8tbvp g h gh h h0g ohuohf uo efeef eh9uh fhdshfjes jgewhfoih oeih fuwr fe dfewuoew08 0 t08r0 Here at southern erhufoipm fph forhiuf rpeufhr f fr furofh rghr ru hp rwhepof hedofh isbfi bdsogfbfiubgilfb sif shd fos f fh rifosfh;ghsouf sdf dfdofbd ghfiufiif i df gidf feh f hdifdsf ds f sdfh fhd sfoslfijlb moidfuhf d feyues ocxnckbbgvlnroeo iod foh eofh pidfip d fe gh fobg bdiugh fs sgir fo sodg gofougf u rf g of og osdfbg og u orodhiofpisip dis gfsig d if hdsigps go sdgp p gpprgpi phfuguo ei vh ger8tbvp g h gh h h0g ohuohf uo efeef eh9uh fhdshfjes jgewhfoih oeih fuwr fe dfewuoew08 0 t08r0 Here at southern erhufoipm fph forhiuf rpeufhr f fr furofh rghr ru hp rwhepof hedofh isbfi bdsogfbfiubgilfb sif shd fos f fh rifosfh;ghsouf sdf dfdofbd ghfiufiif i df gidf feh f hdifdsf ds f sdfh fhd sfoslfijlb moidfuhf d feyues ocxnckbbgvlnroeo iod foh eofh pidfip d fe gh fobg bdiugh fs sgir fo sodg gofougf u rf g of og osdfbg og u orodhiofpisip dis gfsig d if hdsigps go sdgp p gpprgpi phfuguo ei vh ger8tbvp g h gh h h0g ohuohf uo efeef eh9uh fhdshfjes jgewhfoih oeih fuwr fe dfewuoew08 0 t08r0

Rebekah

I love the intentionality of our professors. They care greatly about our lives and less about our grades. We are more than just a face in class. They are like spiritual mentors and just regular mentors. I enjoy the community. I can go to the lobby of my dorm and there is always someone there. The food is okay, it could be a lot better. However, Clemson University is about 10 minutes away, so I get the perks of Clemson food and community, while being able to attend a small Christian university.