Mount Gay, WV
Southern West Virginia Community and Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Southern West Virginia Community and Technical College

Tiffany

It is a decent school. There could be more help for students when it is needed though. There should also be more supplies offered to the students; such as the students being able to print off assignments in their library instead of paying for it. Some people may not have the money to go buy a printer.

James

SWVCTC is an awesome, affordable college, and I consider myself blessed to be able to go here. Some may prefer larger, more expensive schools, but mine gets the job done and I won't go into debt trying to obtain a degree! I love the school and their staff.

Sara

Southern West Virginia Community and Technical College is the only option for many people in our area. It is a good school with several programs, but not as many options as most would like. My chief complaint as a student would be with the enrollment process and financial aide. After enrolling I did not feel I was well informed and had to gather a lot of information from other students. Over all it is a good school for the area and a safe school.

Southern West Virginia Community and Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.