Southern West Virginia Community and Technical College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Southern West Virginia Community and Technical College

abigayle

I love the school and the teachers are so kind. They create a safe and interesting educational environment and they are always very helpful with class work and other problems i have that are professional. The school as a whole is very clean and sanitary.

Tiffany

It is a decent school. There could be more help for students when it is needed though. There should also be more supplies offered to the students; such as the students being able to print off assignments in their library instead of paying for it. Some people may not have the money to go buy a printer.

James

SWVCTC is an awesome, affordable college, and I consider myself blessed to be able to go here. Some may prefer larger, more expensive schools, but mine gets the job done and I won't go into debt trying to obtain a degree! I love the school and their staff.

Sara

Southern West Virginia Community and Technical College is the only option for many people in our area. It is a good school with several programs, but not as many options as most would like. My chief complaint as a student would be with the enrollment process and financial aide. After enrolling I did not feel I was well informed and had to gather a lot of information from other students. Over all it is a good school for the area and a safe school.

Top Questions about Southern West Virginia Community and Technical College