Alberta, VA
Southside Virginia Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Southside Virginia Community College

It’s a great school, I would recommend it to anyone that asks. It prepares you for a university and the real world. The instructors are always there to help yo. They offer free tutoring and learning centers for students who struggle. The classes are easy as long as you stay organized and keep up with due dates.

Seth

Southside is a very good college. The students and the professors are wonderful people. The classroom has a very good environment. Also, the campus has great food and friendly staff. The restrooms are always in very clean condition, as well. It is overall a great place to learn.

Amy

I loved the time I spent at SVCC! I had been out of high school for several years and was returning to school. The class times were convenient and I was able to work as well as go to school. Class sizes were small which was great for my learning experience. Even though I was older than a lot of the other students I still felt like I fit in. And the instructors were always available when I needed them! I wasn't able to attain a large 4 year university for my nursing degree due to being a single mother at the time but I feel like I got more clinical experience at SVCC which prepared me for my career as a registered nurse!

abigail

SVCC was a great community college to get my academic career started. Now that I go to James Madison I feel that my whole world is opening up all thanks to Southside Virginia Community College. From this school I learned how to make great personal and social connections, not only with other students but, with teachers too.

Daniela

Having special programs for military members

Having special programs for military members

American Public Online Univeristy provides flexible schedules to working single mothers like me.

Finishing my undergraduate before getting married and having children. But at this point in my adult life I believe I take it more serious furthering my education having extensive work experience and life experience.

Lathrop

Take one college course over the summer at a university in a state you want to travel to.

It has small classes which allow for more attention to students different learning styles.

How important it is to speak another language

Ruth

I would tell myself to experience the world before going off to college or starting a family. I would then throw myself, after a year of experiencing reality, into working toward that piece of paper (dipolma) that somehow validates you as an intelligent contributing being in the business world. Having already aquired the knowledge that intelligence , dependability and iniative mean nothing without a degree, I would use whatever resources (borrowing if necessary) to acheive the highest attainable (financially and timewise) degree possible to ensure useful and sustaining employment for the remainder of my years.

Southside Virginia Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.