Southside Virginia Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Southside Virginia Community College

abigail

SVCC was a great community college to get my academic career started. Now that I go to James Madison I feel that my whole world is opening up all thanks to Southside Virginia Community College. From this school I learned how to make great personal and social connections, not only with other students but, with teachers too.

Amy

I loved the time I spent at SVCC! I had been out of high school for several years and was returning to school. The class times were convenient and I was able to work as well as go to school. Class sizes were small which was great for my learning experience. Even though I was older than a lot of the other students I still felt like I fit in. And the instructors were always available when I needed them! I wasn't able to attain a large 4 year university for my nursing degree due to being a single mother at the time but I feel like I got more clinical experience at SVCC which prepared me for my career as a registered nurse!

Seth

Southside is a very good college. The students and the professors are wonderful people. The classroom has a very good environment. Also, the campus has great food and friendly staff. The restrooms are always in very clean condition, as well. It is overall a great place to learn.

Muminah

I personally love SVCC, It is a great way to start off your college life. The teachers are invested in your education and actually want to help you succeed in life. If you have a complaint it is taken seriously and there is something done about it immediately. I love every second there and teachers will make time for you if you do not understand something. I do not have any complaints about Southside Virginia Community College. If you're serious about your education it is the place to be.

It’s a great school, I would recommend it to anyone that asks. It prepares you for a university and the real world. The instructors are always there to help yo. They offer free tutoring and learning centers for students who struggle. The classes are easy as long as you stay organized and keep up with due dates.