Thomasville, GA
Southwest Georgia Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Southwest Georgia Technical College

emily

No one is actually labeled at this school.

The academic classes are great, and the teachers are there to help with any question someone has.

Tricia

When I look around at my clasmates, I see a room filled with different cultures and experiences that can be so awesome to know and shape me as a human being.

A sense of accomplishment that I haven't felt from anything else that I have done. Confidence. A very good job with good pay. Job security. Some admiration from others. Use the skills learned to volunteer and help others. Knowing I can take care of myself and be on my own during college. Student loans were worth it and have since paid them off as planned. Friendships. Great memories.The greatest benefit was the completion of a long term plan/goal. Realizing because of college that there are a lot of things I can accomplish if I want to.

Honestly, I have not one bad thing to say about my school. They have meant all my ecpectations. The school is small. it is not a four year insitution, but I think it has potential. I really just wish that they offered more classes.

Southwest Georgia Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.