Southwest Minnesota State University

« See more reviews of Southwest Minnesota State University

People like to drink alot at our school, theres not a whole lot to do here, so students have to make their own fun... sports are a big part of the school and people kind of come together at these events which are the major things that go on.

A small school in the middle of nowhere, with nothing to do in town, but students stay because there are a lot of really great people to hang out wiht all the time... and well, you learn stuff too.

A once in a lifetime learning opportunity, where you are part of a community where professors, and other students care about you and everyone helps each other.

SMSU as it is commonly known as, is a small school that has a very friendly, relaxed atmosphere and a lot of cultural diversity amongst it students.

SMSU is a great school that offers great education to all students, it also offers a great lunch program, tutoring, and a great faculty and staff.

Southwest Minnesota State University in Marshall, Minnesota is an excellent school which offers a lot of degrees, programs, sports and clubs.