Avondale, AZ
Southwest Skill Center-Campus of Estrella Mountain Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Southwest Skill Center-Campus of Estrella Mountain Community College

Debbie

I have gotten that it does not matter how old you are to go back people really dont look at you different, and it is Valuable because I will be able to get a better job and further my education, my children has also seen that no matter what you can still go back to school and better yourself, Im a single mother of three and its been hard but well worth it... Thank you so much

jimese

The other students seem to be nice and we can all relate to eachother in some way or another.

Structure, knowledge, and wisdom are just a few enhancements I've gained from my college experience, thus far. 3 weeks and 4 days is how long I've been in school. As of right now I'm really enjoying the learning process. I've noticed from classmates that we all relate to each other in some way. We critique one another on assignments, so we can continue to improve on our studies. The discussion boards are fun. You can always feel free to express yourself anyway you want. One thing you do have to keep in mind though, is time. Making sure I organize my time right and keep away from distractions, is very important. I've also learned so much from the assignments I've done. This experience has benefited my life personally and professionally. The information I've gathered can help me in several areas of my life. I'm so happy I decided to go back to school.

The best thing about my school is that it's online. With it being online you can go at your own pace. You'll probably feel more comfortable, everyhting you do is basically centered around you. The students and teachers are nice as well. Not to fast or difficult either.

• $0

Southwest Skill Center-Campus of Estrella Mountain Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.