Southwestern Adventist University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Southwestern Adventist University

Destinee

My overall opinion of this college is that it's amazing. Everyone is so nice and helpful. Their cafeteria is completely vegan which is pretty cool. Every time I step on campus I'm always greeted with a lovely smile and a how are you. Overall I give it 10/10.

Lilly

This university is very friendly and the professors are amazing. It is a smaller college than most but this is a good thing when it comes to the professors. They are more involved and form personal connections with the students. It is also a very safe campus and many clubs and activities can be found throughout the year.

Bryan

I have had the opportunity to visit a couple of times and I really like what I've seen. The people I've met so far are really helpful and seem to genuinely care about the students and their success. I'm looking forward to my first year at Southwestern Adventist University.

Chardonnay Alexis De'Jenea

Southwestern is a good school. It's somewhat easy to become involved. The faculty and staff are friendly and helpful. They are always there to talk and help you out in anyway. It's a really chill campus most of the time. There's always something to do most times. The games are always fun and hype. The only problem I had was I wished the cafeteria served better quality food and updated their menu on the app more often. Overall, SWAU is a great school! Go Knights!

Josh

It has a great Adventist atmosphere. You get great and close friends. The teachers are always willing to help, and you'll find help anywhere. The school always has some event that is going on, and the cafe has pretty great food. There are a lot of great people here.

Nathan

It has a very good atmosphere. But as all college posses places that could use renovation, SWAU is the same. If you want to meet the teachers to talk to them about the class material, most of them have office hours but some don’t and prefer that you meet them after classes to cover material related topics.

Esther

If you're looking for a cozy, remote, private school interested in your spiritual well being, Southwestern Adventist University is the school for you. The small class sizes allow each student to receive the attention they need and make your academics a priority.

Erin

I love the campus. First of all, I feel safe and secure when I walk class to class. The people there are accepting and very easy to get along with. It is full of people just like me. The education there is amazing because the teachers actually want to help you succeed and they are always available when you need them.

Ron

Overall, I believe that it is a suitable school for a student to go to if they are going into tedious fields such as nursing. I say this because the class sizes are not as large as UTA's or other public universities out there which gives me an opportunity to access the library more, interact with the professors more, and to become spiritually closer to God.

Danielle

This campus is very friendly, safe, and welcoming. There are so many opportunities for leadership and outreach.

Asia

I LOVE IT!! I would definitely recommend this college to anyone. The atmosphere is great, and the people are amazing. The teachers are helpful and there are many resources on campus to help you become a successful student. This is the type of school people go to to thrive.

Kyle

Southwestern Adventist University is a small university that feels like a close knit family college. I love the atmosphere of the students at this school. Everyone speaks to everyone there. The staff and facility more importantly do everything so you as a student can succeed.

It is a safe environment where everyone is respected and accepted. Staff and students are friendly and always willing to help whet needed. A tutoring center is provided and there is always help given from professors when asked for it. Teacher to student ratio is great and we are all able to get one of one help. It is a great environment for this who are Christian and those who aren’t.