Southwestern Assemblies of God University

« See more reviews of Southwestern Assemblies of God University

They vary in race, age, and personality. There are many differenty races and ethnicities represented here and there are students from all over the world including Africa and Latin America. The students are very accepting of one another and because of the diversity, it is not hard to find those who share common interst and goals as you.

Enthusiastic and vibrant. Granted you will get those few kids that just hate school and everything about it, but on a general perspective, every one loves it. Everyone is friendly, caring, and always willing to help one another.

My classmates are very calm individuals with strengths and weaknesses that build the classroom relationships into positive, whole feeling environments because everyone plays a part to make the classroom feel like a family.

They are kind, respectful, genuine, hard working, and fun! These are words I would use to describe my classmates. We are all at school to learn but we also know how to have a good time!

My classmates are eager to learn and very helpful when it comes to group projects.

My classmates are fun, outgoing, welcoming, and always there when you need them.

The students on campus are like every day people. We have great individuals that are very musically educated! Our sports teams are not too bad. This is a place that you can make friends that will last you a life time!