Southwestern Assemblies of God University Top Questions

Lacy

This is a smaller university so you get a lot of individualized attention. Even though it is small it offers several degree plans and is still expanding. Very good media department with up to date equipment to learn with. You will get a strong religious education while getting your degree. They want you to succeed.

SAGU is wonderful because the Spirit of God shines on this campus. Classes are at a good pace and grounded in the Bible. The professors aren't there to force their own opinions on you; they are there to help you grow in your field, and most importantly, your relationship with God.

Mugabo

there is a friendly relationship among the student. students here get along pretty well regardless of their differences, color, or cultural background. nearly every one here at Southwestern assemblies of God University is a christian; so there is sencererity and desire for helping. also it is a good environment to be in, since there are a possitive influence.

I like SAGU, but I have decided that ORU in Tulsa, Oklahoma, is a better choice for me. So it's hard for me to talk good about SAGU when I'm not staying there.

Tessa

My school is unique because the food is horrible but the value of the educations that I am recieving is very high.