Southwestern Assemblies of God University Top Questions

Lacy

Start applying for scholarships early and often. There are scholarships available from elementary on. A lot of small scholarships add up too.

Kelsie

I wish I would have known about those sports players or people in general that were not going to be serious about their relationship with God. Also, another big thing that I wish I knew about was that people always take something small and blow it out of portion. I have lost relationships and friendships because they take something small like having a meal together and ask you if you are getting married. I would have been more careful if I had known.

Robert

I wish I would have know how much financial help I was going to need to pay for school.

It can seem very overwhelming with all of the available resources and activities, but one should focus on one thing at a time and do what he/she enjoys.

Autumn

I wish I had looked into a few more school back home, where I could have saved more money.

Mollie

I had a really easy time in High school and the 1st school I went to was much easier than SAGU, I wish I had developed a better study habit.

Hannah

I felt completely prepared for SAGU upon my arrival. I was a transfer student and was familiar with the academic work load. The campus also provided a thorough orientation upon arrival and offer continual support for their students. I feel well equipped for this school.

Gerren

I wish I would have known it was a Pentecostal school.

Mugabo

i wish i could have known any organisation, website, or an individual to help me pay for my education. i also wish i had known the deadlines of scolarships provided by the school.

Timothy

I wish I would have known more about daily life on campus. I wish I could have met the staff before going.

Brock

I knew quite a bit about this school before I began attending. The things I did not realize were what to expect from the classes and college life. I wish I would have read more to prepare myself for all the reading that must be done for my classes, and I wish I would have gotten a job in high school. I have applied at so many places in Texas but have not been even asked for an interview. If I would have gotten more professional experience rather than just mowing lawns then maybe I would be more considered.

Dora

Nothing, I found everything I needed here.

sarah

I wish I knew that the school cost so much per credit hour!!!!

Alyssa

I wish I would have known how much I would have to pay out of pocket per semester for how many credits I'm taking.

How much I was going to have to pay to attend.

Tessa

I wish I had know more people but after being on campus for only a few hours I made several new friends.

James

I was fully informed.

Matt

I wish I had knew more of the professors so I would've known who to have chosen for classes my first two semesters of being here.

chantel

That i would have to live on campus till i'm 23...

Cynthia

How amazing it is here. I would not have waited so long to transfer here!