Bethany, OK
Southwestern Christian University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Southwestern Christian University

Cierra

Overall, I believe Southwestern Christian University has the potential to be a great school. But unfortunately, they have not reached that potential, or in my opinion came very close at all. It's a very small school with limited degree plans, but big goals for the future. The positive aspects on campus are related to the spiritual life and the community within the students at the school. We have campus chapel twice a week and it is very enjoyable, and all the students are very friendly and inclusive.

Christian

It's a good school. The best part about it is the cost, it is very cheap. The second best part is the atmosphere. Everyone is extremely friendly, all of my professors are good. My classes have not been challenging enough though. And the food is a buzzkill, but there are a lot of places nearby to go eat.

When I came here, I was nervous just because I was away from home. I didn't know how much I would enjoy coming here and everything that came with it. As a softball player, I was excited to start playing; I had been my whole life and I was just so excited. Although we don't have a softball field, I enjoy playing on the field we share. I think the gym and weight room are in good condition, although I have not been one to just focus on materialistic things at all. The cafeterias food was revamped over spring break and has gotten a lot better. I love it here and am proud to call it home.

Lincoln

I like the campus life here. But just like everywhere else, it has its issues but none to the point where I would want to leave. This college is a place that I would recommend other high school students to go. The campus is full of athletes so it is very competitive. it is also very small so it is easy to get around., but it is not to small that there is not a lot of students.

Aimee

I think Southwestern Christian is the greatest college around. The moment I stepped on campus I felt like this is where I belonged. I feel totally safe here. It's just a big extended family atmosphere. Most importantly, I feel God's presence on this campus.

Edgar

Jaclyn

Answering these questions were complicated as I currently attend two colleges in Oklahoma. I attend an adult studies program of SCU located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, not on SCU's campus in Bethany . I also attend a 2-3 year ministry school in Tulsa, Rhema Bible Training College, at the same time. I am pursuing a bachelors differently than a regular 4 year program, as SCU accepts credits from Rhema therefore both colleges are working toward my degree, and with such a schedule I will have my bachelors within 3 years.

The SCU adult studies program on the Tulsa Campus is best known for making a bachelors or masters degree obtainable to those who for whatever reason are not able to attend a four year college. It is a realistic program for adults with full-time jobs or otherwise difficult schedules but are still willing to work hard to earn their degree.

If I could go back in time, I would NOT tell my high school self my future. I would NOT lay it all out plain and simple. I say this because I know how much growth occurred within myself as I had to face important decisions without knowing the outcome. If I had all the answers, they would not have been risks, and I would not have had to be bold, brave, or push myself through the tough decisions and uncertain times. I would NOT make it all easy on my high school self, because then I wouldn't be the person I am today. I would, however, tell myself simply to stop and smell the roses. I would shake sense into that beautiful girl to live in the now, to not let the cares of tomorrow stop me from enjoying the gift of today. I would share my regrets of the moments that I let slip by unappreciated as I focused on the troubles and worried about the unknown. I would tell myself to look at each day as a gift, an opportunity to grow, learn, and love more than I did yesterday.

Callie

SWCU is best known for not only giving students the education that they need to succeed in life but also equpping christian values in them.

I would tell myself "this is it kiddo, after this its time to grow up. So make the best of it! Work hard keep your grades up and play even harder! Make the most memories you can after this you and your friends will be going your seperate ways. All you will make new friends, new jobs, basically new lives. Me sure to tell your family how much you love and appreicate them their the one that will help you get to where you need to be even though they annoy the crap outta you! Peace out have a good life kiddo - sincerly your older self.".

Nothing really I pretty much knew what I was getting myself into.

Southwestern Christian University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.