Southwestern Christian University Top Questions

Jaclyn

If I could go back in time, I would NOT tell my high school self my future. I would NOT lay it all out plain and simple. I say this because I know how much growth occurred within myself as I had to face important decisions without knowing the outcome. If I had all the answers, they would not have been risks, and I would not have had to be bold, brave, or push myself through the tough decisions and uncertain times. I would NOT make it all easy on my high school self, because then I wouldn't be the person I am today. I would, however, tell myself simply to stop and smell the roses. I would shake sense into that beautiful girl to live in the now, to not let the cares of tomorrow stop me from enjoying the gift of today. I would share my regrets of the moments that I let slip by unappreciated as I focused on the troubles and worried about the unknown. I would tell myself to look at each day as a gift, an opportunity to grow, learn, and love more than I did yesterday.

Callie

I would tell myself "this is it kiddo, after this its time to grow up. So make the best of it! Work hard keep your grades up and play even harder! Make the most memories you can after this you and your friends will be going your seperate ways. All you will make new friends, new jobs, basically new lives. Me sure to tell your family how much you love and appreicate them their the one that will help you get to where you need to be even though they annoy the crap outta you! Peace out have a good life kiddo - sincerly your older self.".