Southwestern Community College-Sylva Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Southwestern Community College-Sylva

Melinda

At Southwestern the professors are very involved and passionate about what they teach. Classes are typically small, some ranging from 6-8 students, others are large, ranging from 20-24 students. The LAC is a very helpful resource that SCC has to offer, and the tutoring service is great.

Shelley

This school is a community college offering associate degree programs. It is in a rural location but not so much that you cannot access what you need. They offer many classes online which enable me to work full time while furthering my education. It is also a great place to get a good start if you want to go on to a bachelor program.

Sidney

Southwestern Community college is a great college that cares about their students. They want their students to learn, thrive and become a world citizen. I received my A.A. from Southwestern Community College and it was a great learning experience that I enjoyed tremendously and would recommend it highly.

Abby

I’ve completed an AA and an AAS through Southwestern, my graduation is next week. In my time with them i’ve also been inducted into Alpha Beta Gamma business honors society and the National Technical Honors Society. NONE of this would have been possible without the professors and support staff at SCC.

Desiree

Perfect school for a single mother, online classes..wonderful school wonderful teachers! Very glad I picked this college! I never would have got this fair in my educational journey without them. They understand my epilepsy and work with me! If you want an amazing school with great teachers this is the place for you!