Belleville, IL
Southwestern Illinois College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Southwestern Illinois College

Kelly

SWIC is well organized and focused on individual success.

SWIC is well organized and focused on individual success.

I would tell myself to take a deeper look at where I really want to be in the next few years. That if I want to be able to enjoy life as an adult, I should dedicate the time to my continued education then (now), while I only had two children to support instead of waiting until life is hard and education was required to get employement.

The most frustrating part about my school is the distance it is to travel from my home.

My school is known for having really great programs for students. They have a program for just about anything a student would want to be. They have a great athletic program and music program as well. The choir is really great and full of very talented people.

I would tell myself to not things school for granted. Just because I can take whatever classes I want and I can miss school if I don't want to go I shouldn't because I will pay for it later on. I would always tell myself to always study and organize my time better.

A person who really doesn't like to study or a not so outgoing person.

Southwestern Illinois College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.