Southwestern Oklahoma State University

« See more reviews of Southwestern Oklahoma State University

The type of person that should attend school here at SouthWestern Oklahoma State University is someone that is very ambitious, outgoing, and maybe someone who is in need of a cheaper alternative of education. It is to my understanding that SWOSU is one of the less expensive four year schools in Oklahoma. I As far as the type of people that attend school here though, we have students from all over the United States as well at international students. It is very much a diverse university and I belive that people from various walks of life would be great here.

People that attend my school should be able to adapt to a small populations and be able to make friends easy. Numerous amounts of local high school graduates attend this college. With friends that have grew up together, you have to be able to make friends with these people. Unlike in large population school, it is very likely that you can have multiple classes with the same person. This helps in the friend making process.

The kind of person who should attend this school is someone who likes the rural setting and small town experience. Someone who is ready to be accountable to their teachers and fellow students. Someone who is ready to learn and eager to be a part of the college experience.

Someone who likes small, personal classrooms should attend here. Also if you like small town environment and friendly people you would enjoy SWOSU.

Someone looking for a small school experience in which they can be active and known on campus by other students and professors.

The kind of person that should attend this school is someone who is academic and career focused and wants more out of life .

A person who likes the feel of a small town and a small school.

Anybody that wants a good college experience for cheap

some one just starting school

Hard working kind