Lake Charles, LA
SOWELA Technical Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend SOWELA Technical Community College

Kayleigh

My overall experience at SOWELA is amazing! I absolutely love this college! The classes are typically small to medium, the teachers are for the students, the administration are all very understanding and will help you until you understand. The campus is in the country so it is very peaceful, however you would have to drive into town if you wished to do anything during a break. The campus is fairly big and I feel safe walking between buildings, though I always let someone know where I am going. This school receives an A plus from me!

Jasmine

Sowela is a great school with an even better opportunity for a hands in experience!

Alexandra

My overall opinion of Sowela Technical Community College is positive. The people of this campus is like a secondary family and they will make you feel like you belong here automatically. The programs are up to date and the organizations are amazing.

Shawna

My College is a great place to learn and achieve your goals. Many activities for students to attend. There is always a computer available to use in case you do not own one. Great for someone with low income to attend. Life is a struggle and Sowela is here to help you graduate.

Kaleb

Sowela Technical Community College is a great learning environment that feels like a family college. Everybody that I met over there was super nice and willing to offer help at any time I needed. From the teachers to the staff and faculty, everyone there is really helpful. It just feels like everyone there is a big family ready to welcome you in. I can’t wait to get my education here.

SOWELA Technical Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.