Spalding University

« See more reviews of Spalding University

my college is wonderful. It is very interesting, I feel they really care about me and my education. Everyone is very serious about learning, it is a great enviroment. I love Spalding, the classes are small , and very informative. I also like the fact that we go 6weeks and then get a break.I feel that keeps you fresh, and interested in learning. All of my professors are very accessible. I feel I am successful because of Spalding, I am never intimated, or hesitate to ask a question, during class, after or before class. I truly LOVE SPALDING !!

The variety of majors Spalding has to offer and the excellent opportunities that can be presented to you when you find a major that you are interested in and passionate about. In the past. I had a history of changing majors alot because of the fact that I was not sure of what I wanted to study in. One of the beautiful characteristics about Spalding, is that there is a wide range of subjects of learning all wraped in one school, for individuals who are eagered to expand their horizons in order to be the best person they can be.

I tell my friends who go to different that universities that Spalding has an hour lunch that applies to all classes. It's a great opportunity to catch up with your friends and do a little extra studying. I also like to talk about how I only take two classes per session so I can focus better on the classes at hand.

I tell them about the small class sizes, how wonderful the professors are, and how much I love attending Spalding. I obtained a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in 2005 from Spalding. I enjoyed the experience so much that I have returned for my Bachelor's of Science in Nursing.

Since Spalding University is a small school, everyone on campus knows each other. This is great because while you attend Spalding, you connect with so many people and start to build a new family.

I brag about the easy classes and amazing teachers. I brag about the simple campus and small classes. I love my school and I teel them that they should go and LOVE it too.

We have three sessions in a semester and only have to take 2 classes a session and can get 18 hours a semester.

the class sizes are small enough for me to get individual help