Spalding University Top Questions

Kaylan

I really can't think of anything fustrating about my school because in my opinion all of the aspects I have experienced so far have been very flexible with my schedule, learning, and social life.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the lack of change machines at the dorms. There are so many appliances there that take coins only, yet not everyone has an unlimited amount of coins.

Kasey

The tuition is alot and it could possible be going up next year and its frustrating not knowing if I will have enough scholarships and grants to cover my tuition.

Quayshaun

I would say that the most frustrating thing about Spalding is mainly the cost., the tuition.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that it is considered a private college, so it is very expensive.

The most frustrating thing about my school is having to drive downtown to get to campus. Spalding is located in the downtown area and I have to make sure I leave in enough time of a morning to get past the morning rush hour traffic.

The financial aid office. They never seem to know how to answer anyone's questions. Wrong billing statements are continiously being sent out.

LOt of trnsitioning of instructors in the middle of semesters. Traffic to get to and from school. Tuition cost and student loan repayment options.

Having to make sure that your homework is done everyday.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that I have had 3 academic advisors. That is truly frustrating because they don't keep you up to date on who your advisor is. That would probably be the most frustrating thing I have dealt with at the campus. A close second would be them giving me financial aid, and my doing well in my classes. Then they quit giving me financial aid. That was really bad, because I did well, and they took it away from me.