Spanish-American Institute

« See more reviews of Spanish-American Institute

(The drop down menu wasn't functioning properly but I actually attend New York University) I love my school with all my heart and have no doubt in my mind that I chose the right place to spend at least the next four years. However, that being said, probably the most frustrating thing about the school is the costs that come with it. Living in Manhattan is the biggest tease ever, and the NYU administration only adds to such burdens. In addition to the tuition, the school attempts to extract funds from students whenever it can.

The most frustrating thing about my school is honestly the huge crowds of people, I know it's a big school but I'm not very used to having a lot people since my high school had a total of about 300 or so students. It is frustrating but it's something I'm gonna get used to.

We don't have all the supplies we need and we usually don't have the right books and my degree isn't offered at this college. I have to get a different degree to be accepted ino my college.

My program is not flexible and we don't have a central gathering area where we can just hang out.

Lack of financial aid.