Spokane, WA
Spokane Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Spokane Community College

Gavin

I believe that the school is really good. it can be hard to do much outside of class due to this being a commuter campus.

Robert

Working with fellow colleagues and the Automotive Machining Professor, Butch, was one of the most memorable 2 years of my life. The program was very well rounded and I gained so much knowledge from the years of experience Butch had to give as well as the life experiences the other students had shared. It was a real collaboration of teamwork, respect, learning, and fun. Without a doubt I would do it all over again if I could. Thanks to all those that were there during my tenure for the wonderful experience.

Elaina

Spokane Community College is a wonderful place for those who are simply trying to figure out what it is they want to study or for those people who are trying to get their prerequisites out of the way so that they can attend a 4-year University. I would recommend attending SCC because it is a cheap way to either find yourself or prepare for University without sacrificing culture or experience.

Audrey

I really enjoy attending classes here. The overall atmosphere is very welcoming and the staff is very supportive and helpful. The campus remains pretty clean and well maintained throughout the year. The teachers here are exceptional, and have many different teaching styles to better suit the individual student needs

sierra

Spokane Community College is very accessible for people like me who can't quite afford university. I am cutting the price of a full year of University in more than half here. While this college does not fully provide my major I can transfer knowing I was using my money in a wise way. The transfer councilors were so helpful in giving me the recourses I needed to transfer to apparel design in my university of choice. This college gives many people the opportunity to change their life. Single parents can be seen everywhere as they are trying to support their families. There is no age limit here as there are students who are 16 up to 60 years old that I have seen. I enjoy the campus a lot and I don't feel unsafe at all even though I am 19 year old female. The only real critique I would have for the college is their website application forms. They were difficult to navigate. The teachers here are like those at other schools. Some are lousy and some are clear cut in their expectations and some truly are there to support the student in front of them. My favorite teacher is a woman named Angelica Finney. She was a fantastic Intro to Communication teacher. I got up each morning to go to her class at 7:15am and her teaching and the environment she created made me feel like my lack of sleep was totally worth it. I left her class feeling like I really learned life skills which is amazing to me since I am fresh out of high school and my time felt wasted there. Over all my experience was fantastic I know I will miss the campus as well as some of the teachers there when I transfer.

Katherine

I love Spokane Community College. I love the courses. I love the instructors. I love the counselors. I love the available resources they offer. I love the tutors. I also love the library. In comparison to another community college in California where I was enrolled, I hold the exact opposite opinion. I can honestly say I love this school . The only thing the California school had over Spokane Community College was the weather.

I am very impressed at the quality of Staff here Spokane Community College. Returning to school as a fifty year old adult has been less daunting purely due to the support and guidance of oh, so many here on campus. Within weeks of beginning my first quarter I knew friendly faces and helpful hearts behind so many office doors and service counters. From the IT staff for our campus CTC link, to faculty (who is always my biggest cheerleader for success), the 24 hour librarian on the other end of the hotline, to the helpful staff of Student Services my experience been has been great! Even on exam day someone makes me smile!

Leah

As a returning student, I was pleasantly surprised at the academic rigor of the classes and feel it is equal to that found at a four-year college. The Software Development Program is excellent and I am getting valuable hands-on programming experience. The teachers are very knowledgeable and available outside of class for extra help and they are really excited about their program. If you can get past the not-so-attractive parking lot perimeter of the school, the inner campus is quite nice, with several nice spots for studying or relaxing and grabbing a snack between classes. The school is a good value for the money.

Joshua

Very awesome, not to many community colleges have a freaking pool!

Very awesome, not to many community colleges have a freaking pool!

Don't really socialize to much in college, they seem nice though.

Dear Joshua, DO NOT move out! Do not try to act like you can handle the world on your own at this time within your life. If you do your parents will then move into a situation where you can no longer move back in with them, and I'm telling you it is hard to be a full time student while trying to support yourself. Thank you for hearing my words. Continue being awesome.

Spokane Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.