Spring Hill College Top Questions

MONKIA

MY SCHOOL IS AMAZING IT FOUCUSES ON HARDWORK AND HELPING INDIVIDUALS ACHIEVE SUCCESS.

Britney

The campus is beautiful and the teachers will work with you and help all they can.

serene

Conservative, friendly, great learning environment and environmentally conscience.

Students at Spring Hill College are academically focused, yet manage to balance academics with an active social life.

Madelaine

My school is small and welcoming. The teachers are very helpful and are available outside of class if you need extra help with something. The campus itself is beautiful. The pictures on the website do not even do justice to how pretty my campus is. People here are friendly and there are many ways to participate in activities

This school is the perfect size and the professors are great, but the students are perhaps its downfall.

Because of its small size, you can walk into any room at Spring Hill College and feel welcome and wanted because you are bound to know someone else in the room, and if you don't, everyone is open and friendly so it's easy to find a friend.

Breanna

My school is engaging, thought provoking, challenging, and beautiful.

Overall, it is small, friendly, a second home.

Spring Hill College is a tremendous school of opportunity with a small class size which allows for individual and communal growth on a more personal basis while, at the moment, going through a process of transition due to the new principal which will bring about a chance to make the school a better institution for higher learning as well as personal, mental, and spiritual growth.

Ronesha

Very open and friendly environment that aid in your developement as a person and help you find out what it is you want to do in life.

Spring Hill College is a small community-based school that is focused on succeeding in academics.

Spring Hill College is very open minded.

Jacara

Spring Hill College is one of honesty, lifelong skills, vibrancy, rolemodels, and exceptional education.

My school feels like home, everyone greets you with a kind smile on their faces. No matter where you come from or where you're going, there's always someone ( or actually a lot of people) who care about you and how you feel in this community. My school is always ready to help students with any concern they may have; from studying for a small quiz to dealing with the loss of a loved one. Is always a relieve to know that you have special people who care about you, and Spring Hill does a good job at it.

Arianna

I love that my school is small and therefore is a tight-knit community, that made it very welcoming and inviting and made me want to stay there for all of my college years.

Spring Hill is a place where you most likely have to come from money to be accepted; it is a place of strict learning and small classes.

Stacie

Spring Hill is perfection!!

its a good school

It is a small liberal arts college that puts a lot of emphasis on academics.

Brianne

Catholic college with a small focus on socializing with new people and a big focus on academics, sororities, fraternities, and sports.