Spring Hill College

« See more reviews of Spring Hill College

The student population consists of people from all over the South and Midwest. We do also have some students from the northeast. Only about 50% of the student population is Catholic so if you are not, you would fit in quite well. Students also come from various socio-economic backgrounds. Some are wealthy and some are not--it's a good mix and it really doesn't seem to matter. Everyone gets along for the most part. The great thing about the student population is that you get to know a lot of people over your four years. That means you are always going to know someone in the dining room, at a party, or in class. People for the most part are welcoming and everyone gets along.

The community at Spring Hill is something I cannot even express how wonderful it is, you can walk anywhere and feel safe and comfortable and wherever you go, you at least know one person, the frienships and ability to accept everyone is something that I haven't experienced anywhere else.

My classmates are, as I am, trying to find themselves in the scope of the world by learning to balance a variety of aspects which compose their being such as themselves as a student, boyfriend/girlfriend, family member, employee, future identity, friend, etc...

The students at Spring Hill College are unique individuals who come from different places around the world. They are very friendly and are willing to tell about where they came from. They are very helpful and interesting.

Most of my classmates seem to come from well-to-do families and are very polite; some people can come off snobby, but there are enough nice people to make up for it; and this school tends to form cliques, as well.

My classmates are great. Most of us are around the same age . We are either mothers and/fathers. We have study groups and share alot of things with each other. It's like I said, we are like a big family.

My classmates are liberal, diverse, and come from all over the United States. Some of my closest friends have been from Miami, St. Louis, New Orleans, New England, and the Midwest.

My classmates are diverse in ethnicity, background, and artistic and academic talent, and they have a friendly and energetic relationship with both professors and fellow students.

Some of them are nice and some feel they are to important to talk are help but their are some people who will do their best to help you

the majority are really friendly people who are dedicated to their studies but also know how to have a good time.