Spring Hill College

« See more reviews of Spring Hill College

To attend this school an individual should be one is willing to learn and have experiences. Spring Hill College is a jesuit institution and in its curriculum, a student should take a number of Theology, Philosophy, fine arts and other courses to complete general core requirements. This emphasizes that an individual coming to this institution must be open minded to the knowledge the world involves. Coming to college involves more than getting a degree in a field of interest, it is learning of other elements in society, aboout people and the way we live .

I think Spring Hill is perfect for a person the wish to recieve a great liberal arts education. Teachers here are great, they really love what they teach and work very hard to make sure no student is left behind. Class sizes here are also great. They are small enough so every student can actively participate. Spring Hill is also great for student that wish to go to a school where there are always activities planned. From great parties to service activities one can find it here. The Location is great for students who love the beach.

I think that any kind of person who wants to learn and have a succesful learning experience should attent Spring Hill College. The instructors are very challenging but willing to help and they really do care about the students academic success. Spring Hill college is a friendly and unique community that makes students feel welcome. I really beleive that being a Spring Hill student and finally a Spring Hill graduate that all Spring Hill student feel some sense of belonging to the Spring Hill family.

The kind of person who would like Spring Hill is someone that really wants to develop close relationships with their peers. Because Spring Hill is so small, it is very easy to get to know people very quickly. People who like to be challeneged academically should also attend Spring Hill. With the small class size and amazing professors, its very easy to get a lot of information here. A person who loves the beach would love Spring Hill because its only 45 min from the Gulf.

I believe any one that wants to attend a nice sized school with a beautiful campus should attend Spring Hill College. There are people from all walks of life here, not just a specific type of person. Any one could come here and thoroughly enjoy themselves. The campus is a very friendly environment; like a family. People smile passing by just because they are that nice. So as I previously said, any one could attend this school and enjoy themselves.

Because of the school's small size, this person should enjoy knowing and getting close to most students. Must enjoy small class sizes. This person does not have to be Catholic, however, there are plenty of ways to be involved in faith life. There is a lot of drinking on weekends but students who choose not to drink are not pressured to do so.

A person that should attend Spring Hill would be a person who loves serving others and working hard to meet their goals. Spring Hill's classes are a little more rigorous and that is what makes it such a prestigious school. But aside from all the hard work that we put in at Spring Hill, we still need the fun people to make it all fit together.

Someone looking for a small intimate campus. Mobile is a fairly good sized city, so there are things to do and the beach is very close. Teacher student relationships are intimate. You are not just another number at Spring Hill, and the religious aspect of Spring Hill is strong. We have priests who teach and make class very interesting.

The kind of person that should go to Spring Hill should be comfortable in small classes with enthusiastic teachers, be familiar with research-based papers, and not be intersted in a large social life. Here, there is more of a focus on academics rather than social acitvities. For example, there are no fraternity or sorority houses.

Someone wanting to major in the liberal arts or who is open to new and different things. Even if a more confined major is chosen, they will experience subject areas that are completely new. This creates a well-rounded graduate. They need to be willing to work but also to think and explore.