Annandale, VA
Springfield Beauty Academy

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Springfield Beauty Academy

ana

Hi there! I am you from 7 years in the future! Since time is like a giant glop of string, I was able to come back to impart some wisdom to you. Now listen closely, young grasshopper for I shall now begin! First off, do not, I repeat do NOT, go to a major university straight out of school! Apply to the local community college, figure out what you want to do. Get a math tutor to help with those tricky calculus classes, take physics and chemistry while you are there. Also if you go to the local community college, you get to be with your boyfriend before he moves to Texas. No one likes a long distance relationship. Get a job, while you are attending school, and fill out scholarships. Second don’t go driving your friend home December 2010, the car crash wasn’t the greatest thing to ever happen. Finish at the local college, and then head to a major university. Lastly, young grasshopper don’t worry about what anyone says, if a college in California is where you want to go do it. Don’t let anyone hold you back.

If I were to talk to myself as a senior in high school there is so much I’d say. First, I would tell myself winning lottery numbers so I would automatically be financially sound. Third, I’d tell myself not to be such a lazy bum and to start running. Next, I’d probably lie to myself and say that I was destitute because I never studied or worked hard which would be a white lie only to motivate myself to do great things. Lastly, I’d give myself some sound advice from personally embarrassing and heartbreaking experiences, such as never take anyone for granted because they might just disappear from your life in a matter of seconds, or, never regret anything – every experience should be a lesson learned. This paper was about what I’d do if I went back in time but the thing is that I’m not quite sure that I would. I am a firm believer in the concept of the “butterfly effect” in which one small change in the past can alter the world forever for better or worse. Overall, it is a lovely concept but it is a fearsome one as well.

The fact that it's online and that they only send me books when I'm deployed and only the awful virtual ones when I'm at my homestation.

• $0

Springfield Beauty Academy administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.