Springfield, IL
Springfield College in Illinois

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Springfield College in Illinois

Lacey

The advice that I would give to myself as a high school senior would be to get more involved. When I was in high school I was kind of a loner and I didn't have many friends which made it hard to do more things. I wish I did cheerleading, softball, and volleyball, but I was to chicken to try out or when I would go to try outs for the first time I wouldn't go for the second. I was in a couple clubs during high school but I wish I did more. I think that if I did more of these things in high schooI then I would be more open today and more willing to do things.

The best thing about my school is the teachers and the administratives. They really care about their students and want them to achieve and do their best.

FIND MORE SCHOLARSHIPS NOW AND PUT IN SOME VOLUNTEER HOURS AND SOME EXTRA CARICULAR ACTIVITES...STOP WORKING SO MUCH AND FOCUS ON SCHOOL!!!!!!

Where it was...hahaha...Kinda confusing getting back to it if you are not familier with the area and I am great at getting lost.

Someone who enjoys a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. The people at this school are all friendly and wonderful to be around.

Springfield College in Illinois administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.