Springfield College Top Questions

Maisha

The most frustrating thing about school is being assigned too much work that is near impossible to achieve. Thus, students have to overload on work, while working to pay off school, and try to be engaged with campus activities.

There are so many wonderful opportunities to get involved, and the most frustrating thing is not having enough hours in the day to be able to participate in all of the amazing opportunities. With so much put right in front of you, the last thing you want to do, especially when you have the perfect time of your life to take them, is turn them down.

Philip

The lack of financial aid and and difficulty of finding on campus jobs.

The most frustrating thing about this school is definitely the strictness of campus police and residence staff, on weekends especially. However, for many people this is a great thing because it promotes acceptable behavior and sobriety. Nights are fairly quiet so it is possible to get work done and relax. Also, for people of age there are many outlets such as bars and clubs within a very acceptable distance of campus.

It is extremely sports orientated and if you do not play sports, you are rejected. The players and most individuals in general are snobs and very egotistical. Many students also come from wealthy or very financially sound backgrounds, which has turned the majority of them into selfish people that reject others who do not make a lot of money. Also, if you are intelligent or attend the school on financial aid/scholarship, you are generally rejected from the mainstream. The school is expensive at $40,00 a year too for the quality of campus and education.

The most frustrating about Springfield College is everyone being competitive about every thing, from writing essays to doing sports activites.

The most frusturating thing at my school is the fact that there is no way for a handicap accessible student would have access to all buildings and resources that the school provides. The school just built a brand new student union and did just the bare minimum in order to pass the requirements with the Americans with Disabilites Act. The school is not very friendly for people with disabilites, even the brand new buildings on campus.

I feel the most frustrating thing about my school is that it is really geared towards sports. Sometimes it feels as thogh if you are not part of a team, then you have no place on campus. It's almost like you NEED to participate in some sort of athletic activity or attend the games.

When it snows or rains the walk to classes can be tough. As a freshman it was frsutrating when we had to register for classes @ 6 a.m.

The most frustrating thing about this school, is the lack of political awareness or activity. Also very little art activities aswell.

Olufunmilayo

The students don't seem to want to get involved in clubs or events on campus. When you need help the business office treats you like a number not a person which is frustrating as well.