Springfield College Top Questions

I love the size of my Physical Therapy class. The size of the classes are also great, and I have met really great people at this school.

Kerry

The best thing about my school is their humanics philosophy. The goal of Springfield is to promote the growth of the individual by focusing on spirit, mind and body. This philosophy really has shaped the students and staff of Springfield College and helps individuals to grow in more areas than just academics.

I think the best thing about my school are the professors. The professors are the best thing in school because they are very attentive and they care a lot about the students success. They help us only if we go and get help. They give us their time and talk to us about things outside of school and work. Each student has their own advisor who helps the student get the right courses and stay on track to graduate on time. Professors truly care about their students.

I feel as thought the traditions instilled in my college's students is the best part. We have rich traditions in which both current students and alumni share a bond. Current students, alumni, and faculty are proud of Springfield College and it's philosophy of service to the community in body, mind, and spirit. Everyone in our school shares a bond right from the start of orientation as freshman. Springfield puts an emphasis on togetherness, which lasts through the 4 years that we are there.

Daniella

The best thing at our school is our close knit community. We are indeed a small school and because of that there is a very friendly, warming, andopen atmosphere. With that sense of belongign surrounding us I feel we are able to grow, learn, and give back . Our school is knowon for our "spirit, body, mind" theory that every aspect is important in developing a leader .

Professors are always willing to help out.

One of the friendliest schools. Staff goes out of their way to make you feel comfortable!

Gregory

I really love the campus and the people here. I am from colorado, and I have met hundreds of people that are now my life long friends.

Travis

The best thing about my school is how everyone is so friendly. The teachers know you by name and help you if u need it. When you pass by someone on the way to class you always get a hello or a smile.