Springfield, MA
Springfield Technical Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Springfield Technical Community College

Davonte

Its a great school to attend to

Its a great school to attend to

Brianna

Great, staff is always looking out for you and asking if you need help. The advisors are constantly emailing you letting you know whats going on around campus and telling students about new classes, when to register for next semester and asking how you are.

Trisha

The college itself is a mess. The building numbers make zero sense, the food there is horrible, and parking is terrible. Many students are only there to pass time and not to actually obtain a degree. As for the program that I am in, dental hygiene and its other healthcare classes, they are amazing. The programs are student centered, affordable and the professors are pretty readily available.

Kevin

A piece of history, the campus site was under the authority of General George Washington, early in the Revolutionary War. Although the buildings are lacking in regards to their appearance, the professors at the campus are incredible and the entire board is occupied by brilliant, caring and highly qualified volunteers. For a community college, STCC is far better than any other school in the area.

yashira

I love the diversity on campus and seeing all different types of people around. The classes and professors are all in a good ratio always and professors are always so eager to help you. The resources on campus are very useful and there is always someone around to help you with anything you need. There are always planned activities and events in between and after campus to keep the campus active and involved.

Matthew

Make sure you finish high school. Yes, you could get your GPA but it would be more valueable to actually get your high school diploma. You can make something of yourself, you just need to focus on what you really want in life and take it! Don't start college when your 27 years old because you're starting your life late. Get your diploma, go to college at age 18 and make the most of your life. Education truely is a blessing that can change your whole world. Don't waste it. Sincerely, Matthew Comtois in the future.

If you aren't self motivated to make the most of kick starting your career you shouldn't go here. Yes, you can float through the classes and pass but when you transfer later down the road you'll be left in the dust. Make the most of your career and really get involved and stay focused.

My classes aren't easy but I've managed to stay focused and get a 3.75 GPA. That is something I'm really proud of acomplishing. I have developed a really good relationship with the majority of the falculty here and that's really helped me learn as much as possible. Most professors really want to be here and really want to make the most of your education. It's refreshing, helpful and I love that about my school.

Debra

I would tell myself that these are very important years of life. Do not procrastinate the school work and to make sure that everything gets done within a timely manner. Keep an open mind and the work will come easier. Also, if you are stuck on anything, ask questions. The professors are there to help you succeed in your college career.

People that are not open minded to diversity and differences of others.

Charles

Don't wait man, go straight through Highschool to College. The worlds ever changing, but your goals never falter. You choose, you decide, you just need an approach and a little guidance. Don't put off your future because your "tired of going to school". As well as don't go for the prospect of money, even tho it's not a bad deal. Go for the ability to know you could and probably will make a difference in your life and those around you. Inventions are idea's made to correspond to life's ingenuity.

That despite the wrap people give it, it is in fact quite a good school. That "tagging" was infact incorrect. and I wish I could have gone earlier in my life. As well as all the actual help that's offered, that may or may not have been there 14 years ago.

That I'm intrigued and excited, in a way, about returning back to school for something that has held my attention and interests over these past 14 years of my life. It'll be an interesting prospect to see who I meet and what I might accomplish with a degree under my belt.

Rachael

STCC compared to other schools has an upper hand. Granted it's not a 4 year Ivy league school, but then again it still offers exceptional education for a reasonable price. It offers an education for people who strive to achieve in the real world, but don't have credentials for a more demanding college. STCC helps students take baby steps and want to see you succeed, so they will work with you in making sure you do your very best.

If I had a oppurtunity to go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would say, " Open your eyes, Rachael, right now your molding your path to your future, so please stop messing around." From there I would reassure myself that my college expierence will only make me a stronger individual, and connect the missing pieces of all my questions, and curosities of myself, such as where I'm going? Who do I want to be? etc. Along with opening the door to a whole new network of people, just like myself, finding thier way in the world. With that said, if I could go back, I hopefully would "open my eyes," to the bigger picture, that the future is something not to be feared, but something to look forward to in life.

The ideal person that should attend STCC is someone who is motivated, driven, and dedicated in furthering thier options for thier future. STCC is a great school to graduate from, or can be a beneficial step in transferring to a college that offers what STCC cannot.Springfield Tech also can be an "eye opener," for students debating if school is the right thing for them. It gives you the taste of the responsibility, but also the support if you need an extra push in the right direction,your future.

Springfield Technical Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.