St Andrews University Top Questions

Stacy

They are a variety of people who like a variety of majors and activities.

Kirsten

There are only around 500 students on campus. Because of how small it is, everyone knows everyone. In a way we are all a small, close-knit family. Every student goes out to the sporting events to cheer on our teams, and students even make their way out to the equestrian facilities to support the riding teams. We all encourage each other to do our best and push one another to succeed. We really are a family here at St. Andrews.

Alanna

My classmates would be best described as sweet, happy, fun-loving, exciting, funny, athletic, spirited, and smart individuals who know how to perfectly balance class time with party time and have fun during their time here; we all help each other as not just friends, but as a community and as a family, some of our students do not get to see their families often because of the long distances and wemake it our job to make our campus a home-away-from-home for those students and treat them as if they were our own flesh and blood.

Laura

My classmates can be described as athletic, intelligent and hard-working. The students here at St. Andrews University are dedicated to their work and headstrong on completing their degree. Most students are atheltes or equestrians so whenever we have missed assignments they're there to help form groups to complete missed assignments.

Kristen

My classmates are all very nice, it's a small campus so everyone knows everyone else and it makes for quite an interesting day everyday.

Christina

Each and every one of my classmates is an individual, and no word describes everyone.

My classmates are friendly, funny, nice, hard working, and all around great people that are extremely focused on their goals and not there just to party.