St. Gregory's University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for St. Gregory's University

Becca

Saint Gregory's was my dream school when I first started in 2011, but has been through so many changes since than that I cannot say that it is the school that I fell in love with. As a Roman Catholic University we have professionals of the Catholic faith, but I feel that professors of the none Catholic faith follow the mission statement better then these Catholic professors and they, as none Catholics do not get the credit that they deserve.

Cade

Saint Gregory's University is a decent institution depending on the person. If you are one to not care about how well the facilities are taken care of (i.e. dormitories, outdoor areas, etc) then this school will be okay for you. With the overwhelming cost of $650+ per credit hour, one would think the facilities would be better kept up on. But on top of not having a completely clean living environment, the lack of teachers and the type of education presented by this institution is low. For a current student like myself, I have never preferred the teachings of any but one of my professors in the entire two years I have attended SGU.