St John’s University-New York Top Questions

Describe a typical weekend.

Jordan-Ivana

Well I can't speak for everyone but I like the city life. I love to go shopping or clubbing or even just walking around there is so much to do

Alexa

A typical weekend varies as the years pass, really. Freshmen are down for anything - they want to go to all the frat parties and learn their way around the party scene. Sophomores chill out a little bit - they've found a place to belong, a group of friends, and they find parties or make parties together. The upperclassmen are normally found at local bars (as are underclassmen on occasion.) The most popular bars around campus include Parson's Ale House and Iguana's. The local hot spot used to be Traditions Pub, but that recently closed. These bars sometimes let 19+, and so the underclassmen try their luck. Karaoke night at Parson's is big as well - though that's during the week for the students who need to blow off some steam pre-weekend.

Alexa

Alexa