St Lawrence University

« See more reviews of St Lawrence University

A rural campus, focused on outdoor activities with a very self-contained, slightly elitist environment of socially aware, but at times, shallow students.

St. Lawrence is a school that is full of great academics, traditions, and experiences, and you will definitely come out with great friends and memories.

A small close knit community that includes all races and cultures and who work together to achieve a higher education and build on the individual.

A small liberal arts college, in beautiful upstate new york, with a wonderful mix of athletes, artists, students, and any other typer of person.

SLU is a diverse school with various opportunities and a close community that is open to all views and has a strong value in academics.

Friendly and small, with lots of simular looking people from the New England area looking to have a good time.

It is a good school where you can party, be active, or be an athlete and still get good grades if you try.

The size, location and type of student body creates a tight-knit community that is unique to St. Lawrence!

It is very small and there are not a lot of class chooses I wish there was more.

St. Lawrence is the perfect place to both work hard and play hard.