St Lawrence University

« See more reviews of St Lawrence University

I wish I had known what little there is to do on weekends if you don't want to drink all weekend long. There isn't much going on besides parties and if you want to do other things you usually have to make it happen yourself. The school also makes a lot of promised it doesn't keep. Don't buy what they tell you. You become a number here very quickly and they don't really care that much. Some professors are amazing and others suck so bad.

i wish i had known that the campus comes down hard on certain things. when one thing goes wrong, such as a drinking incident at one isolated party, the university punishes everyone. i also wish i had known how expensive it would get in the four years i was here.

I wish I'd known the sense of family and unity that exists at this school and the expectation to fall within those guidelines. As someone who tends to float off by myself, unless I find myself extremely comfortable, this took some getting used to.

I wish that I had known more about abroad programs ealier. I did go abroad once, but if I could go back and do it again, I would have gone twice. I didn't really think about it as an option until I was a junior.

I was well prepared. Others may want to know that winter is long and cold, not much to do off-campus if you don't like the outdoors.

How small the town really is, how the people are in the town, how the weather is up here, that there is no off campus living

I wish I had known a bit more about the cold, and that I would switch my major, but generally, it's been what I expected.

More about the first year program. I didn't know much about it, since I didn't get a lot of information about it.

More about how awful the weather is. How dull the social life is if you are not in a sorority.

I feel I was well prepared and informed for my arival at this school.