St Louis College of Pharmacy Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for St Louis College of Pharmacy

Morgan

The college does not seem to be student-centered. Decisions are not made with the students best interest. The school is very focused on money and much of the administration is inconsiderate to the burden their executive decisions place on the student. For instance, my class has always been told we were required to live on campus for 2 years. We signed an agreement to this before beginning attendance freshman year. Then, during the second semester of our second year in attendance, the administration communicated to us that we were now required to live on campus for 3 years. Many people had already begun making alternative arrangements for the upcoming semester, and when the college administration was confronted they were stubborn and unwavering.

My overall opinion of St. Louis College of Pharmacy is that they are very committed to helping their students make their education as great as possible. All faculty are willing to take time our of their busy schedules to help out a student that is in need of help. The students have even taken upon themselves to always ask for help inside and outside of the classroom. That's what makes St. Louis College of Pharmacy the best college in the nation to me.

weaam

Great school, I absolutely love it! It is located in a great area, I feel very safe, and everyone is so genuine and kind; always willing to help. Professors are easy to reach, even after office hours. I really enjoy being there and encourage others to apply if interested.

Christopher

Overall, I enjoy being a student at STLCOP. Though it is a 5 hour drive from my home, it is worth it to be studying at a college where everyone else is studying the same thing. Everyone, including the professors, actively try to help one another since its a relatively small school.