St Mary’s College of Maryland Top Questions

Caitlyn

The people who are happiest at my school are people who don't like to wear shoes. People who always turn the light off when they leave a room. People who speak up about the way they feel about the world. People who like to read and to form informed opinions. People who like to sail or kayak or run beside the river, who like to rock climb or play frisbee, who aren't afraid to be caught spending friday night playing an imaginary game and not having a drop of alcohol, using words like blithe and petrichor.

Madeline

This is a very liberal school, with lots of pubic art classes and green initiatives. There are so many different types of people, that it really can be a fit for most anybody. Not super close to any high end shopping, or great restaurants- keep that in mind.

Miriam

St. Mary's is for those students are are free-spirited, creative, and truly willing to push their boundaries. Some interest in social activism is also beneficial, since student involvement in campus change is encouraged.

You should attend St.Mary's if you are friendly and enjoy meeting new people. If you enjoy a small school and collective community atmosphere and especially if you enjoy the outdoors or sailing.

Athletic, artistic, friendly, outgoing people