Clearwater, FL
St Petersburg College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend St Petersburg College

Jonathan

When i first planned on attending this college, they gave me a campus introduction. They showed me where my every class would be at, they showed me where the library is and introduced us to some of them in case we ever needed help during the semester. The overall tour was excellent. Im enjoying the school so far.

randi

I love that this school has multiple campuses around the county, making it very convenient for anyone to attend. All the campuses are clean, and very well maintained. All staff has been kind and helpful. I have enjoyed all my professors. They have made all my classes enjoyable.

Desiree

I really enjoy this college. some colleges are very packed and loud everywhere but this one is quiet and overall peaceful. This works very well for me because I'm not into the party/crowd scene. Although some people would look at it as a college with not many frats or on campus housing, there is housing directly next to St. Petersburg College, which in my opinion is better. Easy to access, I have always enjoyed the professors and felt that they were a great help in any situation that I needed.

Coralis

It is a wonderful College. You can stay for you bachelor, although is a cheap way for those who just want to get the A.A. or A.S. Teacher are usually great, just always make sure to use rate my professor! The campus I go to is Clearwater. Very nice, clean, and very friendly students and faculties. Very helpful to students, they always have resources for those in need. St. Petersburg College always takes great care of their students and they want their students to succeed. I love it and I recommend it!

Madison

St. Petersburg college is overall a wonderful school and I am proud to say I attend it. They have a really great student support system and study facilities. I am a single Mom so I enjoy that I have the option to take online classes if needed. I would like to see some kind of childcare program on campus. Moreover, I am very happy with my experience at St. Petersburg College over the past 3 years. I am excited to further my education there.

Andrew

The one thing I would want to tell myself is to think about what I really want in life and how I will get to be successful. I never thought of this question before or what I wanted in my life, of course lots of money, but I did not know hard work or what college was. I have to take life seriously. I would tell myself that everyday someone out there is bettering themselves to achieve their goals, becoming a doctor, engineer, or lawyer. Just make sure that each day is not a waste. Go to class wanting to learn and make a change. I have to be more goal orientated. College is about finding out who you are. Just make sure you are true to yourself, and simply be yourself. If you do that good things will come.

The most frustrating thing about my school is there is no acclerated program for engineering. Also advisors are not much help, when wanting to find help about classes and transfers credits I was directed to multiple people who then directed me to talk to another person. For an engineering student all you really can do is follow the learning plan you are given.

Jamie

St. petersburg college is an amazing school to achieve and associates degree due to the small classroom attendance and one on one teacher participation involved.

Woman on the way helps many woman in the professional world.

Many cultures, ages and intellects.

Always changing to suit the technical advances around us.

ANTHONY

SPC IS KNOW FOR MULTIPLE CAMPUSES IN WEST CENTRAL FLORIDA. EXCELLENCE IN PROVIDING UNIQUE CAREER CHOICES. THERE ARE SOME PROFESSIONS THAT ONLY SPC OFFERS A SPECIFIC DEGREE PROGRAM IN THAT FIELD.

DECIDE ON YOUR CAREER PATH, AND FOCUS ON LEARNING ALL YOU CAN IN THAT SPECIFIC FIELD. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY AND TIME IN COLLEGE, UNTIL YOU REALLY KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO DO FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

IF YOU KNOW THE FIELD OF STUDY THAT IT RIGHT FOR YOU, THIS IS THE BEST PLACE TO GET YOUR DEGREE. IT IS CAREER FOCUSED. I AM WORKING ON MY THIRD DEGREE AT SPC, THIRD AND FINAL. THE PROFESSORS ARE KNOWLEGABLE, AND ACCESIBLE. THE CLASSES ARE SMALL, AND EVERYONE KNOWS YOUR NAME!

Erika

St. Petersburg College is a friendly helpful community of a wide diversity of students and has interactive classes with helpful and interesting teachers and this all takes place in classes with never more than 40 students!

You are exactly where you want to be, stop worrying, it will be fun. If I could go back and talk to myself as a high school senior that is what I would tell myself because during my senior year I had acquired magna cum laude honors, I had completed a semesters worth of college classes through AP and dual enrollment, I had over 400 hours of community service and I knew what I was going to do next. However I was nervous about making the transition to college classes. Although if I could tell my senior self that before I got my AA degree I would be accepted to my dream university, I would complete my first internship, and I would maintain the same magna cum laude honors, I am sure all my worries would have ceased. I would also tell myself that my first two years of college will be alot of fun because almost every teacher I will get will make the class interesting, funny, or interactive to where it seems like you are not even doing any hard work. Overall, the worst has passed, now comes the good part!

When I tell people that I am proud to have done the 2&2-year plan at St. Petersburg College, I explain how much money I was able to save compared to a university, how I learned the same material that would have been taught at a university, and relaxed going to school there was.

Most students come to class, do what the have to do and leave.

Most students come to class, do what the have to do and leave.

If I could go back and give my self advice as a high school senior I would make it short and sweet. I would say that worry about yourself, then worry about your friends. As a high school senior I was more worried about being cool and less worried about grades. Now that high school is over my “friends” aren’t there and my 2.5 GPA still is. I would tell myself that grades come first. If I would have known my current self in high school I would have put my priorities in line with the most important ones first.

Theres not much student interaction form what I see.

St Petersburg College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.