St Petersburg College

« See more reviews of St Petersburg College

Any individual who thinks a community college is a cheap easy way to attain prerequisites. The professors are very strict with collecting homework, assignments and understanding the material taught. It would be a colossal mistake to pay for classes if they are a student who is lazy or tends to procrastinate. Also the tardy policy is very demanding so I wouldnt expect to see a person last long who runs late or feels the need to miss a class due to sleeping in. After 4 times of being absent, you will be automatically withdrawn from the class. Absolutely no slackers!

The kind of person that should not attend this school is a person that is not motivated. Even though this school is considered a community college, it is now offering 4 year degrees. This school is rapidly becoming a community of hard working students and challenging teachers. Students must be willing to work hard at this school and the hard work will pay off.

The type of person that should attend this school would be someone who is very motivated. There are many different types of degrees available, and you need to know what you want to do. Even if you don't know what you want to do there's a class for that. This school is very helpful when it comes to that. However just like any college you need to be motivated.

IF YOU KNOW THE FIELD OF STUDY THAT IT RIGHT FOR YOU, THIS IS THE BEST PLACE TO GET YOUR DEGREE. IT IS CAREER FOCUSED. I AM WORKING ON MY THIRD DEGREE AT SPC, THIRD AND FINAL. THE PROFESSORS ARE KNOWLEGABLE, AND ACCESIBLE. THE CLASSES ARE SMALL, AND EVERYONE KNOWS YOUR NAME!

Some one looking to party. This is not the school for that. Many of the people that attend are people that hold down jobs full time. This is not the campus for kids to hang out in.

Anyone can attend this school, it is very flexible for all walks of life.

You shouldn't attend this school if you don't like doing work.

Someone who likes big classes.