Miami Gardens, FL
St Thomas University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend St Thomas University

Mary

The advice I can give to parents is to before anything, step ground on campus before you send your kids to a school you may know nothing about. I promise that once you spend one day on any campus everything else will fit in if it is the right school for you. No one says that you have to go into school knowing exactly what you want but it is a good idea to have a bit of choices so that your pocket will not end up suffering and you spend less time wasted and more knowledge gained.

I would suggest this school to people who feel comfortable in small enviroments. There is not much to do at this school but time can be used productively if one chooses to.

At first I was uneasy about attending STU. This school really grows on you. Although there are many things wrong with our school, sometimes more wrong then right, I can not see myself not being here. After spending time and going into my junior year, I am proud to be at STU and hope because I decided to attend school there, change comes out for both the school, and I. The one thing I brag most about has to be the professors. They have to be what make my experience there most memorable. Professors not to be mistaken with administration.

St Thomas University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.