Miami Gardens, FL

St Thomas University

« See more reviews of St Thomas University

The kind of person who is interested in an education focused on quality. The classrooms are small and dedicated to detail. Teachers are focused on giving their all. Graduates are truly prepared for a higher education and make life long friendships. Students are celebrated for a difference of opinions rather than humiliated. Those that are interested in enhancing their education and gaining experiences that will last a lifetime should attend ST. Thomas University.

The person who is determined to learn and prosper should attend this school. Even if you don't know what you want to do with your life, come to this school. You will receive a well rounded education. You will be exposed to new and exciting courses of studies. You will discover things you never imagined existed. If you are unsure about college at all, come to this school. Here you will find encouragement and guidance and general help with your decision making.

I would suggest this school to people who feel comfortable in small enviroments. There is not much to do at this school but time can be used productively if one chooses to.

A person who loves a small school, and is not looking to make any friends.

Anyone, I believe there is not a typical person for St. Thomas Univeristy

diverse person