Irvine, CA
Stanbridge College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Stanbridge College

margarita

Amazing faculty!!! The best part is we have a small class size so the faculty always answer your questions and concerns. The way they teach is amazing you totally get your money worth. I like the way clinicals are done hands on is the best here. I would totally recommend this campus for anyone wanting to pursue a career in nursing.

Michaela

Back when I was still in high school, I had visited stanbridge college because of my interest in their Veterinarian Technition program. I was still unsure of what college to attend, so testing the waters just seemed like the right thing to do! Stanbridge is a private university and they offer degrees in Occupational therapy as well as nursing, aside from the degree in vet tech. It is a very prestigious school and based on my visit, they are very dedicated to ensuring a students success. They are one of the only institutions that offer the worlds first animatronic canine simulator, which is used as a way to give vet students the experience of working on a real animal patient. It is complete with a heart beat and a real breathing system which can further incline students to act as if they are performing on a real dog. On a separate note, stanbridge has just recently, as of 2017, changed their name from a college to a university! Overall, Stanbridge University is a great school and I was so intrigued by all of the amazing things they offer to their students. They are truly invested in our success for the future!

• $0

Stanbridge College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.