Stanford, CA
Stanford University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Stanford University

Fixed  rate loan

Akame

Stanford is beautiful and rich with knowledge. I stayed on the campus for four weeks for the JSA Summer program and was quite impressed with it. The campus is gorgeous, there's a mall that is walking distance and a train to take you to the city which makes it easy to shop, and the overall facility for either sports or other subjects is breathtaking. I highly recommend applying for this school. There's just no other way to put it into words.

Janet

I adore it! Stanford was, and still is, my dream school. It isn't perfect, but I wouldn't trade any of the experiences I've had here; late-night adventures, inspiring peers, and phenomenal resources have given me a plethora of opportunity. If you want to fill your life chock full of stories, Stanford is a great place to go.

I love Stanford with all my heart. There is something about biking through the main quad that just makes waking up at 8 am much easier. The small class size and easily accessible professors makes learning much easier. And, there are people everywhere willing to help.

Khaled

Stanford is a great school and I feel so blessed to be here. It simply has everything that a college student dreams of having. Great Academics, Great Infrastructure, Great communities and most importantly great people. I have grown so much in my freshman year and it seems to me that I will have much more growth in the years to come.

Vinicius

I liked it very much! Campus and facilities are great.

I liked it very much! Campus and facilities are great.

Diana
Stanford

Stanford

The culture for learning and growing is phenomenal. And the location cannot be beat when compared to other top-tier schools. The weather is great year-round. Being in Silicon Valley and in the SF Bay Area makes job hunting and networking for after graduation easy.

Brenna Leigh
GREAT!!

I want to go to Stanford but they are a little picky.

GREAT!!

I want to go to Stanford but they are a little picky.

You'll be part of a start-up one way or another

You'll be part of a start-up one way or another

Being in the land of unicorns, it isnt difficult to get into the mood of wanting to create something that will change the world (and get tons of VC funding) You learn as much as you need to know. If you want to go above and beyond (like everyone on campus) you need to find a way to make yourself look unique to you your professors.

Yushi

Stanford gathers the world's best students and professors, unique in their own ways, and puts them together on a beautiful, sunny campus to cooperate to make amazing opportunities and results.

Stanford is best known for having the most talented and the brightest students who accomplish great things before, during and after their time at Stanford.

I would tell myself to not waste time. When you find yourself just sitting around, doing nothing or watching TV just because you don't have anything you HAVE to do, do something. You feel like time is unlimited, but college made me realize that there is so much I want to do, and so little time. If only I had the motivation and sense of time pressure when I was younger, I could've done so much more. I want to learn so many topics in math, want to learn so many programming languages, learn how to make websites and apps, work out to keep healthy, learn how to play guitar, improve my singing, etc. All of these interests I had before college, but college made me realize how much I wanted to pursue them. I see these incredible people in college who developed unique and incredible skills, and it makes me wish that I too had done more in high school. Fun does not have to be unproductive, pursuing your dreams, however small or large, is the most fun that I realized is possible.

Stanford University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.