Stanford, CA

With its bountiful academic, social, and financial resources Stanford University is able to establish a rich, cooperative microcosm of the world that is the converging point for diverse thoughts and beliefs which unite to create new knowledge that yields opportunities and experiences that inspire individuals to strive for goals that previously seemed unattainable.

Friendly, sunny, bursting at the seams with possibilities and opportunities, entrepreneuring, gorgeous campus, dyanmic and involved students, a "bubble" that might feel stifling at times, overall a remarkable place to make lifelong friends and begin to find your academic and life passion.

Stanford gathers the world's best students and professors, unique in their own ways, and puts them together on a beautiful, sunny campus to cooperate to make amazing opportunities and results.

Stanford is an island of great academics, motivated students, and engaged faculty and staff nestled in the Silicon Valley, well-positioned to take advantage of all the Bay Area has to offer.

Stanford University is a place where you not only are exposed to great teachers, but to a great environment: specifically the weather and the motivated and talented students.

Stanford is not an Ivy League school, but has become one of the top schools in the nation in half the time it took for the older schools to get to where they are today.

Stanford is a place where you can find sny kind of activity you want, and where everyone has an amazing secret talent or experience that will blow you away.

A great school that nurtures students creative and intellectual abilities ; helps them discover themselves and in turn create great citizens.

Stanford has all the resources one needs to succeed if he/she works hard and takes advantage of them.

Stanford focuses on academics without being uptight, and also has other focuses for a diverse campus.