Stanford University Top Questions

Yushi

Stanford gathers the world's best students and professors, unique in their own ways, and puts them together on a beautiful, sunny campus to cooperate to make amazing opportunities and results.

With its bountiful academic, social, and financial resources Stanford University is able to establish a rich, cooperative microcosm of the world that is the converging point for diverse thoughts and beliefs which unite to create new knowledge that yields opportunities and experiences that inspire individuals to strive for goals that previously seemed unattainable.

Gerald

Stanford University is a place where you not only are exposed to great teachers, but to a great environment: specifically the weather and the motivated and talented students.

Sumit

A great school that nurtures students creative and intellectual abilities ; helps them discover themselves and in turn create great citizens.

Chenxing

Friendly, sunny, bursting at the seams with possibilities and opportunities, entrepreneuring, gorgeous campus, dyanmic and involved students, a "bubble" that might feel stifling at times, overall a remarkable place to make lifelong friends and begin to find your academic and life passion.

Connor

Stanford is paradise.

Like drinking water from a firehose!

Stanford is an academically challenging, fantastic research university in a phenomenal location!

Stanford is the greatest place on earth so come here!

A very good school in all aspects.

Diana

Stanford focuses on academics without being uptight, and also has other focuses for a diverse campus.

Mio

It places a strong emphasis on academics.

Sylvie

Stanford is a place where you can find sny kind of activity you want, and where everyone has an amazing secret talent or experience that will blow you away.

Hialy

Stanford has all the resources one needs to succeed if he/she works hard and takes advantage of them.

Tito

Competitive, motivated and very shallow.

Friendly and fun in the sun.

Gabriela

AMAZING.

A quirky, upbeat, girl that loves dancing and partying.

Stanford is an island of great academics, motivated students, and engaged faculty and staff nestled in the Silicon Valley, well-positioned to take advantage of all the Bay Area has to offer.

Final walk around the outside of Cantor Arts Center on campus.

A tour of the Cantor Arts Center continued.

Video of the Cantor Arts Center on Stanford's campus.

Tracking from the back of a bike. Stanford at dusk.

Walking through Stanford in the evening, past the Papua New Guinea sculpture garden.

Students playing music at the Papua New Guinea sculpture garden on Stanford's campus.

Lake Lagunita from the front of a bicycle.

Lake Lagunita at sunset, on Stanford's campus.

Rodin sculptures on Stanford's campus.

Nila

A beautiful, relaxed, academically-rigorous atmosphere in the heart of the Bay Area.

Ariane

Stanford is not an Ivy League school, but has become one of the top schools in the nation in half the time it took for the older schools to get to where they are today.

Suejung

Stanford is a community of people just like me.