Stanford University

« See more reviews of Stanford University

Why did you decide to go to this school?

There is a small list of reasons that I wanted to go to this school. First of all this is one of the best schools in the Unites States. I would be darned if I regretted this opportunity. Secondly, Stanford is in California. I have grown up in Southern California for my entire live. There was no way that I would do to any place other than Cali for school. Lastly the financial aid at this school is one of the best I have encountered.

I chose Stanford because I felt like I was at home when I first stepped on its campus. With its great academic departments and gorgeous weather, Stanford was undoubtedly the right choice. The people there are amazingly friendly and welcoming. I had no problem making friends with students, including upperclassmen.

Honestly? The weather. Talk to other students on campus and you'll be surprised by how many chose Stanford because of architecture, sunny skies or a mixture of both. If we end up having a chatting session I'll explain why, if you're choosing between top schools, that's as good a deciding factor as any ;)

A student talks about why she chose Stanford and where she lives.

Another student discusses why he chose to attend Stanford.

A student talks about why he picked Stanford.

A student talks about his college decisions.