Albemarle, NC
Stanly Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Stanly Community College

Jacklyn

There are great teachers who are always willing to help the students. They also are very effective teachers while in the classroom and can find different ways to get a topic across if the way they are explaining it does not connect with a student. The campus is also small but cozy.

Stanly Community college is a fantastic well-knit small college. Is it a great stepping stone to bigger and exciting opportunities. The classes are small to medium size and the instructors actually care for you. There are plenty of clubs and extracurricular activities for everyone to participate in. I am glad I decided to go here.

Hanna

Stanly Community College is a great school for high school seniors or other individuals looking to further their education and save a couple thousand dollars instead of going straight to a four-year institution. SCC has given me the same education as my friends who attend universities at a fraction of the cost. I have been able to maintain my relationship here with my friends and spend more time at home before I venture off for the summer and before I transfer to a four year university.

Great college to attend and get started

Great college to attend and get started

When it comes to classes from my experience is a really good school. I like the fact that there is a lot of help from teacher and even free tutors. The instructors actually care about you and your grades. I like that they help you get through school even if u can't make it on time to class or you have to leave early. I can surely say that while I was there it was a great experience!

Stanly Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.