Fresno, CA
State Center Community College District

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend State Center Community College District

autumn

I would say, what are you doing!? Lay off the boys, stop partying and go to class. When you are 29, you will have two kids, have no education and you will be unemployed. The only thing that you qualify for is washing toiletes. There is nothing more rewarding than having an education, a carreer and the means to take care of your family. I would say, apply for scholarships now! Stop worrying about what everyone else is doing and take care of you first. Become that success story, the independant woman I know you are. Your life and dreams will fall in to place, unless you keep on the path that you are.

How easty it was to apply and get the financial aid I needed. I would have done it years ago.

How flexible the hours are and I can study from the comfort of my home

• $0

State Center Community College District administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.