Bradenton, FL
State College of Florida-Manatee-Sarasota

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend State College of Florida-Manatee-Sarasota

Yousef

State College of Florida is an excellent low cost option for post secondary education. There is no on campus housing and most students work locally and live at home with family. That takes away from the typical college social life experience. However, the academic courses are great and the school support services are outstanding. The counselors are easy to talk to and always available.

Roberto

I really like how the campus is very clean and safe all the time! I like how the professors are accessible at all times and are always willing to help. I feel like the professors are very involved and look for different ways to get involved. I have been to 3 different schools while in the military (in different sates) but this is the best one I have gone to!

Bailey

The classes are on the smaller side. All of the teachers I have had made the subject interesting and they have unique ways of teaching them. The campus is clean and nice. The people in the classes are nice and make it easy working in a group when necessary. Overall it is a good class. The only downside would be the scheduling and the mechanics of it but once this stuff is done it is a breeze. The tuition is not as expensive which is good as well.

Alexandra

My experience at State College of Florida has been amazing. Most of the teachers I've had have been incredibly excited and passionate about what they're teaching and it's extremely refreshing. I actually enjoy going to class everyday. The campus is beautiful and kept very clean.

Jacob

Great stater school, perfect to transfer from. The campus are nice and well kept, there are multiple facilities and there is little disruptions from people. staff is friendly ans helpful and teachers as well. no real complaints just a basic school to start from

Mickayla

State College of Florida is a quiet but also a private type of college because of the personal learning that takes place in the classroom, professors are very hands on and helpful with anything the students need. I am privileged to be taking classes here at State College of Florida.

Kelli

I love the school. Professors are easy to contact, helpful and really enjoy their jobs. Small class sizes make it nice for one on one help when needed. The campus is clean and always well maintained. Students are personable and study groups are encouraged and welcomed.

I thoroughly enjoy my time spent at SCF. I believe it is an amazing way to save money and earn an education. The campus is clean, beautiful and the class sizes are around 30 people, which is perfect. The professors are always available and ready to help, especially in the ARC.

Christine

I believe that it is a great school to be at just to get re-started with your education, when you decided to get back to scho...

I believe that it is a great school to be at just to get re-started with your education, when you decided to get back to school.

I haven't noticed any type of stereotypes here at the school.

There is a tennis team and a math club that are going on at the college.

Everyone is great to get along with at this school, weather you are in class with them, or if you are just sitting around for your next class to start.

They are very important for this school, even though it is only a community college.

Patricia

I think the school was a great experience for me. The instructors were very helpful and encouraging.

Every student was very helpful and encourage for the success in every student . No one person was for themselves. We succeeded as a whole.

My math instructors were very patient and the other students all worked together as a team This made me feel successful in every endeavor.

State College of Florida-Manatee-Sarasota administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.