State College of Florida-Manatee-Sarasota

« See more reviews of State College of Florida-Manatee-Sarasota

Manatee Community College is a beneficial, and challenging learning environment with a diversity in student ethnicity as well as a highly trained faculty, most of whom posess a doctorate in their field, enabling students with a more advanced level of expertise in his/her educational experience.

Manatee Community College (now State College of Florida), has improved it's standards and is an excellent college for outgoing high school students to attend, especially if they are from Bradenton.

My school is very future forward, adding new academic programs, changing class criteria to met todays needs, using inovative learning strategies, and creating well rounded graduates.

Manatee Community College can be incredibly helpful, the teachers are all pretty nice, and the classes are very informative; overall, it's a great school to attend.

I like my school due to the following reasons, its nice and its easy to get around, all the teachers are extremely nice and helful and it is close to where i live.

As an older student returning to the college scene, the staff at my school has gave me alot of hope and encouragement and has made the transition a smooth one.

my school has alot of different time classes an online classes for those who cant get off wor, this is important yo need to pay bills and finish a career.

The classes at my school are very small which I like because it allows me to really get into the material I am learning and it is easier to ask questions.

This school has given me the chance to take classes online, and continue my education even as a single mom.

Manatee Community College is the doorway to a better future that allows us to rise above our surroundings.