State Fair Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for State Fair Community College

Sabrina

I think state fair is a great starter college. I have had no issues with teachers or classes. The teacher are very attentive. they always respond to emails and after class. Their financial offcie is also great with helping students with financial aid or other things as well

Bradley

The time I spent at State Fair Community College has overall been great. I was able to learn and grow with a nice student body. The teachers really do care about their students and want to see them strive. The two years I spent here helped me develop as a person and prepared me to transfer to a four-year institution.

I like State Fair Community College, including the program that I am in. I feel that I learn a good deal during class time and that the students and professors are friendly and willing to help.

LACI

It is a great college with a staff that is always available to help with anything. Whether it has to do with tuition assistance, applying for FASFA, or finding the right book for your class the staff is always there to help. I am happy I chose to start my college education at State Fair Community College.

Carly

I think State Fair Community College is the perfect size school for any student not ready to attend an University. I wasn't ready but State Fair got me ready. Also, State Fair makes it easy to change your major when early enough. Overall, my experience at State Fair has been wonderful.

addam

The instructors and staff are extremely welcoming and helpful. While there aren't a whole lot of opportunities coming directly from this school, the people working here are willing to assist their students' future ambitions. Overall I believe State Fair is a wonderful starting point for anyone's collegiate career

Olivia

State Fair has a phenomenal arts program. The dorms are a work in progress, but the staff is amazing and very helpful. Class sizes are small and professors are engaging. For the price you pay, you simply can't get a better value. It may be in a little country town and Missouri, but it has a lot to offer.

Esther

I love State Fair Community College, the staff is always willing to help and the resources are fantastic. One of the best things about it is the affordability. Although, I strongly believe that State Fair is a great place to earn your degree, there are some things I would change. I would include a student infirmary; they have a whole nursing department, so why not a nurse's office? Students who commute can't afford a Doc-in-a-box if something physical goes wrong on campus. The second things is, even though State Fair has an amazing and active TRiO organization, it doesn't seem like the Disability Office and subject departments work well together. There isn't any advocacy. Overall, I am content with my choice and greatly enjoy attending State Fair Community College, but that doesn't mean they can't do some things better.

Austin

In my opinion State Fair Community College is a great environment for someone wanting a nice and calm place to get their two year degrees. The class sizes are small, so teachers are able to give lots of one on one attention to their students if they need help. The surrounding area is relatively quiet with not much going on, allowing those students that are really taking their studies seriously to focus on them. The only downfall to it being such a small town is that whenever there are parties pretty much everyone knows about them, which can be tempting to some students. All in all State Fair is a good place for college students to start before transitioning to a larger, 4-year University. Thank you for reading.

Chandon

It's a giant college, with many clubs and groups. The people are nice, I haven't seen anybody do drugs or drink. That's probably because I'm too young to hang out in the older groups. The teachers are good and the education is easy to understand. 9/10 only because its a long walk everywhere.

Arliss

I love State Fair and would recommend it to anyone who is going to college! The college isn't all that big because of the small town so the class sizes are small so you're able to focus and not get distracted as often as if you were going to say a college with a sizable class size. The teachers are always there for you if you need anything, and always do in depth about the homework assignments for the week. Also, sometimes if you get done with an assignment early and ask the teacher to look over the assignment, she will most of the time. At State Fair the small size and friendly students and teachers really makes you feel safe and kind of like a family in a way.

Andrea

State Fair Community College is a great school to go to. The staff is nice and very helpful. The professors are understanding of personal situations and try to help you in any way they can. I feel very welcomed on campus and also very safe. Overall I think it is a great school.

Ly

The medium size campus makes you feel extremely safe and does not require a lot of walking while going from one building to another. Classrooms are also medium which occupy the maximum of 30 students, ensuring the academic qualities. Also, faculty and staffs are always available, either on campus or via email. Same with the professors.